Search This Blog

LEARN HOW CAN YOU STRIKE DIRECT TOP 3 PRIZES NON-STOP FOR YOURSELF ? PROVE!

This article is a follow up of the previous post:
Strike 1st Prize non-stop by being Generous to friends and folks around You

PROVE! STRIKE DIRECT TOP 3 PRIZE THE 3RD TIME! - 2ND PRIZE!

With the Blessing of Kumantongs from Kumantong 4D Power, in less than 1 month , Brother Mark hit Direct 1st and 2nd Prize. Within 6 months, he had hit 2 times Direct 1st Prize and 1 time Direct 2nd Prize. Total hit 3 times TOP 2 Prizes within 6 months!

"Hey! Sly n kmt, power la .... U guys truly brings live to a new hope of meaning ! Well,i guess what they say about be loyalty , faith, n. gratitude where does pays more, n it sure applies to our daily lives as well towards people only ur blessing will prevaisl .., right Sly ? Huattttttttt ahhhhhh !!!!!! This time again, No horse run ( boh bek chow ) .."
- Ronnie Mark Kessler - 24 April 2013 , Wednesday




LET'S REPEAT THE STORY...

When he 1st came across Kumantong 4D Power Blog, Brother Mark didn't have the money to pay for the monthly subscription fee ( He had financial difficulty that time) to view Kumantong Prediction Numbers. He end up praying to Kumantongs' image ( from Kumantong 4D Power blog) instead, and hope that he will strike his own 4D Numbers from Kumantongs' Blessing.

Indeed, on just his very 1st try, he hit DIRECT 1ST PRIZE. He believed he was helped by Kumantongs' Blessing and without hesitation, he immediately donate SGD$100 as offering to Kumantongs and Kumantong 4D Master. From that generous move, he was given free entrance to Kumantong 4D Power Special for life.

"Hi Kumantong 4D Master, I would like to give a Small Donation (SGD$100) to You and Your Kumantongs as I have strike 1st prize yesterday. I wasn't given any numbers by You or Kumantong but I did seek Kumantong's help in my heart as I look through Kumantong's Image on Your website (Kumantong 4D Power) and I believe he had helped me. Anyway, Stay in touch. Don't forget to give kumantong some offering and burn candles for him on my behalf. Thanks" - R.Mark.Kessler - 2 Oct 2012 - Tuesday

Food and Titbits were offered immediately upon receiving the Ang Bao Money from Brother Mark.

6 MONTHS LATER...

On 7th April 2013 , Sunday, Bro Mark Hit DIRECT 1ST PRIZE again!




" Hi sly, I'm so happy to see 7993 as I was shock .... Totally happy n this number was some wrote halfway where the ticket was thrown aside . So I to it n bought the ticket . To my suprise , it hit n best of all it's first prize ! U know n u can see thru my face book almost every week I hit ever since I know Kumantong n you ! So as a token of my faith in Kumantong, I would like to offer back a token of my appreciation n offering for my mighty Kumantong. With my little token, Pls do buy what is necessary n ask Kumantong to keep blessing me always .  Pls send me your account no to transfer . Thanks sly n stay in touch . N my mighty Kumantong, Keep blessing me with safety n luck always. " - R.Mark.Kessler - 7 April 2013 - Sunday

2nd Time, Food and Titbits were offered immediately upon receiving the Ang Bao Money from Brother Mark, for his 2ND TIME HIT ON DIRECT 1ST PRIZE.



MOST FOLKS , EITHER DUE TO THEIR OWN STUPIDITY OR NEED TO COVER UP THEIR PERSONAL PRIDE FOR NOT BELIEVING.. THEY  WILL CONTINUE CONDEMN ALL THESE CONTINUOUS WINNINGS ARE JUST "BY LUCK"..

* "There is no such thing as Striking Rich by Playing The Lottery.."

* "If everything strike Rich by winning the Lottery, who will want to work?"

* "There is no such thing as 4D Prediction."

* "If everybody can predict 4D, there will be no poor people."

LET THESE IDIOTS BE POOR FOREVER.. WHILE YOU SECRETLY STRIKE RICH!

 
HOW CAN YOU STRIKE DIRECT TOP 3 PRIZES NON-STOP FOR YOURSELF ?

1st, You need to believe deep inside Your heart, Gods and Ghosts are real and they can help You  Strike The Lottery. Without this believe, no way they are able to help You.

Believe , Faith and Trust are 3 important things that You need to get the Blessing from any Spiritual Beings to Strike the Lottery , whether from the numbers given by them or from Your own personal numbers. 

While not yet strike any prizes, will You continue to have faith, trust and believe in them? They will always test You.

Before You are getting blessed by Kumantong to strike the Lottery, they will also check out  Your Character Example: Have You been a Cheapo Fuck to family members and friends? Are You an ingrate person?

Never Forget to do offering and show Your appreciation! 
 There is a Chinese saying " When drink water, remember where the source come from" (饮水思源).

When You have strike the Lottery (Big or Small Prize), never forget to do Offering to Kumantong to show Your appreciation. This is very Important! By doing so, You will  continue to strike DIRECT TOP PRIZES again and again non-stop.

MORE POWER TIPS

Past Winning Numbers - Since 2009

Link to Images of Past Winning Tickets &referrer=directory" / />